Indulge in a taste of the extraordinary with our Shrimp Tagliatelle, livened up with a splash of our Superhot Scorpion Sauce. This fiery, smoky sauce, bursting with Caribbean spices and the intense heat of Trinidad Scorpion chillies, perfectly complements the delicate shrimp and creamy tagliatelle.
1 tbsp of oil
100 g of shrimp
1 clove of garlic, sliced
Salt and black pepper to taste
1 tsp of oregano
100 ml of tomato sauce
1 tsp of Crazy Bastard Superhot Scorpion Sauce
30 ml of double cream
120 g of cooked tagliatelle
- Heat oil in a pan and start by frying the shrimp and garlic.
- Season with salt, black pepper, and oregano, then cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato sauce and Superhot Scorpion Sauce, and cook for 1 minute.
- Add in the double cream and continue cooking for another minute.
- Finally, add the cooked tagliatelle, toss to combine, and serve.
Enjoy the tantalising mix of sweetness, smokiness, and heat in this luxurious pasta dish. Our Superhot Scorpion Sauce will give a thrilling kick, just enough to spice things up, but not overpower the dish.
If you're ready to take the plunge and give this recipe a try, our Superhot Scorpion Sauce is available just below. Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter for more unique, spice-laden recipes and enjoy a 10% discount on your first order! Happy cooking!