Welcome back, chilli aficionados! Today we're going to take a trip on the wild side with a fiery bowl of Crazy Chilli, kicked up a notch with our Trinidad Scorpion & Clementine Chilli Sauce.
- 50 g red kidney beans
- 50 g sweetcorn
- 50 g carrot
- 20 g of celery, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, diced
- 1 shallot, diced
- Oregano, salt, black pepper
- 200 ml tomato sauce
- 20 ml Crazy Bastard Trinidad Scorpion and Clementine
- 100 ml water
- Start by frying the onions and garlic with some hot oil. After two minutes, add the carrots and celery.
- Cook for another 3 minutes, then add the beans, corn, tomato sauce, Crazy Bastard sauce, and water.
- Lower the heat and season with salt, black pepper, and oregano. Let it all simmer for about 20 minutes, allowing all the flavours to meld together.
- Serve it up in your favourite bowl and enjoy the warmth and spice!
Now, what truly makes this chilli crazy is our Crazy Bastard Trinidad Scorpion and Clementine Chilli Sauce. This isn't your everyday hot sauce. Made with Trinidad Scorpion peppers, one of the world's hottest chilli peppers, and sweet clementines, this sauce offers an incredibly balanced blend of sweet and fiery flavours.
This sauce pairs beautifully with a variety of dishes, but it really shines in this chilli recipe, adding a burst of flavour that will make your taste buds dance!
Are you ready to embrace the heat? Click on the link below to add our Trinidad Scorpion & Clementine Chilli Sauce to your cart!
Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates, recipes, and exclusive discounts. A fiery 10% discount awaits on your first order!
Stay spicy, and see you next time!