Craving for a colourful, flavourful, and spicy dish? We've got you covered with our Stir Fry recipe, jazzed up with the Crazy Bastard Scotch Bonnet and Caribbean Spices Sauce. Experience a medley of textures and flavours, all brought together by our unique, tropical-inspired sauce.
- ¼ of a red bell pepper, sliced
- ¼ of a yellow bell pepper, sliced
- ¼ of a red onion, sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 50 gr of leeks, sliced
- 50 gr of mushrooms, sliced
- 50 gr of carrots, sliced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cooked white rice
Stir Fry Sauce:
- 1 tsp of Crazy Bastard Scotch Bonnet and Caribbean Spices
- 1 tsp of soy sauce
- 1 tsp of Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp of tomato sauce
- ½ tsp ginger powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- In a very hot pan, start by frying the onions and garlic.
- After two minutes, add the rest of the ingredients and season with salt and black pepper.
- Cook for another 3 minutes, then add in the stir fry sauce.
- Let it all cook for a further minute and serve over hot, fluffy white rice.
In every bite of this Stir Fry, you'll experience the bold flavours of our Scotch Bonnet and Caribbean Spices Sauce. It's made with a blend of peppers, onions, white wine vinegar, ginger, garlic, limes, olive oil, celery salt, and a special spice mixture for a medium-hot sauce that offers a moderate kick.
With a heat rating of 4/10 and an estimated Scoville rating of 7,000 SHU, it gives a delightful burn that leaves your taste buds tingling. And like all our products, this sauce is made with premium, all-natural ingredients and contains no artificial flavours or preservatives.
Ready to spice up your stir fry and experience the flavours of the Caribbean in every bite? Click on the link below to grab a bottle of our Scotch Bonnet and Caribbean Spices Sauce.
For more sizzling recipes like this one, subscribe to our newsletter and enjoy a 10% discount on your first order. Taste the heat!