Make your game nights or party appetisers a bit more exciting with these vegan wings perfect for sharing (or not!). Made from cauliflower and packed with a fiery and exotic kick from our Ghost Pepper & Mango sauce, these vegan wings are sure to be a hit!
For the vegan cauliflower wings:
- 1/4 small head of cauliflower
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 tsp sea salt
- 1⁄2 tsp paprika
- 1⁄2 tsp black pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 50 ml Crazy Bastard Ghost Pepper and Mango Sauce
- Begin by preheating your oven to 200°C.
- Break the cauliflower into wing-sized pieces.
- In a bowl, mix together the dry ingredients except the breadcrumbs. Add water and stir until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Dip the cauliflower pieces into the flour mixture, then roll them into the breadcrumbs until nicely covered all over.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
- Take out the cauliflower wings and toss them into a bowl with the Ghost Pepper & Mango Sauce, ensuring they are completely covered.
- Return them to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes until the sauce becomes nice and sticky.
And there you go! Crispy, spicy, tangy, and downright delicious vegan wings ready to be devoured. These wings, spiked with the exotic flavour of our Ghost Pepper & Mango Sauce, will turn any occasion into a fiery feast.
Fancy making these at home? The Ghost Pepper & Mango Sauce is available right below this recipe. Just grab a bottle and let your kitchen heat up!
Want more of these creative recipes? We've got plenty more where this came from. Just sign up for our newsletter, and we'll send them right to your inbox. Plus, you'll get 10% off your first order as our way of saying thanks! Enjoy!