We are back again with another recipe that's great for when you’re entertaining guests. Presenting, the Crazy Pastry Pizza.
But, what's the "crazy" in Crazy Pastry Pizza, you ask? It's our award-winning Crazy Bastard Habanero and Tomatillo Sauce. If you’re a spice lover then this’ll surely be the homemade pizza recipe for you.
- A sheet of puff pastry
- 50 g of mushrooms, sliced and pan-fried
- A handful of spinach
- 1 tbsp of pine nuts
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 4 tbsp of pizza sauce mixed with 2 tbsp Crazy Bastard Habanero and Tomatillo Sauce
- (optional) Mozzarella cheese or vegan cheese
- Place the puff pastry/pizza dough into a pizza tin and spread the pizza sauce mix all over.
- Top with the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook in a preheated oven, set to 200 Celsius, for about 15-20 minutes.
Now let's talk about the star of the show - the Crazy Bastard Habanero and Tomatillo Sauce. This Mexican-style hot sauce, made with Habanero chillis and tomatillos, packs a flavorful punch. It's a perfect balance of sweet, acidic, fruity, and savoury, with a heat rating of 7/10 and an estimated Scoville rating of 20,000 SHU.
This multi-award-winning sauce is perfect for everything! Whether it's burgers, pizza, pasta, rice dishes, stews, sandwiches, tacos, or grilled food, this sauce will bring your meals to a whole new level of deliciousness!
Ready to get your hands on this fantastic sauce? Click on the link below and add it to your cart now!
Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for the latest recipes and discounts. Subscribe now and get a 10% discount on your first order!
That's all for today, heat-seekers! Until next time, keep it spicy!