Put some zing into your meal with this Korean-inspired pork stir fry, brought to life with our Ghost Pepper & Mango Sauce. This delicious dish balances the heat of the Ghost Pepper with the sweetness of mango, offering a burst of flavours that's sure to delight your tastebuds.
For the sauce:
- 1 tsp of gochujang sauce
- 2 tsp of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp of Crazy Bastard Ghost Pepper and Mango Sauce
For the stir fry:
- 1 tbsp of oil
- 150 g of pork, cut into strips
- 50 g of onions, thinly sliced
- 50 g of carrots, thinly sliced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Fried egg
- Start by mixing together all the sauce ingredients.
- In a hot pan, add the oil and start by frying the pork.
- After 5 minutes, add in the onions and carrots.
- Season with salt and black pepper, and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add in the stir fry sauce, mix well and cook for another minute.
- Serve with rice and top with a fried egg.
There you go – a tasty and simple dish to jazz up your weeknight dinners. Our Ghost Pepper & Mango Sauce adds just the right amount of heat and exotic fruitiness to this Korean-inspired stir fry.
If you’re ready to try this recipe, you’ll find the Ghost Pepper & Mango Sauce just below, ready for you to add to your kitchen arsenal.
And if you’re after more spicy recipes, be sure to sign up for our newsletter. We've got plenty more dishes to share, and you'll get 10% off your first order too! Enjoy!