Enjoy the flavours of the Caribbean with our Crispy Chicken Burger recipe, complete with our Scotch Bonnet & Caribbean Spices Chilli Sauce. This sauce, brimming with fiery Scotch Bonnet chillies and a blend of tropical spices, will give your burger the perfect punch of heat and flavour.
For the Sauce:
- 1 tbsp of mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp of Crazy Bastard Scotch Bonnet and Caribbean Spices Sauce
For the Crispy Chicken Filet:
- 200 g of chicken filet
- Salt and black pepper to taste
For the Rest:
- Toasted brioche bun
- Green salad
- Combine the mayo with the Scotch Bonnet and Caribbean Spices Sauce to make your burger sauce.
- Season the chicken filet with salt and pepper.
- Dip the seasoned chicken first in flour, then in the beaten egg, and again in the flour.
- Deep-fry the chicken for 6-7 minutes, or until crispy and golden brown.
- Assemble your burger: Place a handful of green salad on the bottom bun, top with your crispy chicken, then drizzle with the spicy mayo sauce. Finish with the top bun.
Experience a twist on your usual chicken burger with this recipe. Our Scotch Bonnet and Caribbean Spices Sauce add a new dimension of flavour, transforming this classic comfort food into an exciting culinary adventure.
Ready to try this recipe? Our Scotch Bonnet and Caribbean Spices Sauce is available just below. Sign up for our newsletter to receive more recipes like this, and enjoy a 10% discount on your first order! Bon appétit!