Here's, a new twist to your regular lunch time salad. This Aubergine Salad recipe, decked with an assortment of fresh veggies and spiced up with our fiery Crazy Bastard Carolina Reaper and Blueberry Sauce, is guaranteed to spice up your life.
- Mixed leaves
- Red onion, sliced
- Yellow bell pepper, sliced
- Red bell pepper, sliced
- Avocado, cubed
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Aubergine, grilled and coated with Crazy Bastard Carolina Reaper and Blueberry Sauce
- Heat a griddle pan or grill. Brush each aubergine slice with our Crazy Bastard Carolina Reaper and Blueberry Sauce. Cook in batches for 2-3 mins, turning once, until browned and tender.
- Assemble the salad with all the ingredients.
- Season with your favourite dressing or just a simple mix of olive oil, balsamic, and some salt.
- Serve with the grilled aubergine on top and enjoy!
Feel the slow-building, long-lasting heat of our Carolina Reaper and Blueberry Sauce in each bite of this Aubergine Salad. This sauce is a hot mix of peppers, onions, white wine vinegar, apples, and blueberries, combined with the heat of the Carolina Reaper chilli.
With sweet notes of apple and blueberry quickly overpowered by the strong floral aroma of the chilli, it intensifies the taste with the heat. It's rated 10/10 on the heat scale and has an estimated Scoville rating of 65,000 SHU. Truly, it's not for the faint of heart!
Whether it's for rice dishes, pizza, burgers, stews and soups, noodles, grilled food, or even pancakes, this sauce is your perfect spicy companion.
Ready to turn up the heat? Click on the link below to get a bottle of our Carolina Reaper and Blueberry Sauce.
Don't miss out on our exciting recipes and promos! Subscribe to our newsletter and get a 10% discount on your first order.
Stay tuned and keep the heat on!